Back Crackers & Weed Whackers
It's getting bad again. I last wrote a week ago now. I mean to write more often than that.
It was another busy week though.
I'm sure you've heard me whining about my back lately. So I finally went to see someone who could do something about it. My mom is friends with a guy who owns his own chiropractic practice. Try to say that aloud three times. So I went to see him last week.
Apparently, there are five bones at the base of your spine and in the case of mine, the fifth dislodged itself somehow. Yeah, so that explains the pain. Spine, mine. Explains, pain. Is this secretly an English class I've started blogging here?
Well so far it's working. I rather enjoy the back cracking and my lower back certainly feels much better than it did a week ago. So I can learn to appreciate that.
As for the "Weed Whackers" part of this headline, this is an English class I'm blogging and I wanted something that rhymed and I saw I guy cutting the grass at my apartment the other day. Okay? Now don't ask.
I know I kept it short today, but my goal was just to get something posted, not engage you in a novel. I'll try to write again later if anything comes up. But for now, if length is what you desire, go see Delay of Game. That's my hockey blog wherein I shall write about my experience working as an intern for Sun Sports at Lightning games.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home