I have a lot to say. Most of it nonsense. None of it relevant to anything. But I write because I love to write. And until that changes, I'll post my nonsense here for all to read.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Meghan Left Me Today

Gotcha!

Except, yeah she really left just a little while ago. She walked right out the door. I'm not sure when I'll see her again.

Only she's going home to Sebring to spend the night for an early dentist appointment tomorrow and I'll see her in about 24 hours.

I'm like Chicken Little over here. The sky is falling!

Psych!

Anyway, yeah it'll be the first time either of us has spent the night alone here at the new apartment. We'll see how it goes.

We went to Taco Bell for lunch earlier. It was good but I think my stomach is preferring we didn't. He'll have get over it.

So speaking of Psych, it got picked up for a 16-episode second season to begin at some point in January. The 8-episode first season on USA was hilarious. James Roday and Dulé Hill make a pretty funny combination.

If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. Roday plays a fake psychic detective and comedy ensues. It's actually a clever play on Medium, Ghost Whisperer and its equally and pathetically bad cohorts.

Damn, check out all those links. Probably a bit much.

Stayed tuned to the blog, folks, if you want my thoughts on last week's premiere of Studio 60. I'll post my review before tomorrow night's new episode... which will be the first new one I've seen in a couple months.

Okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home