I have a lot to say. Most of it nonsense. None of it relevant to anything. But I write because I love to write. And until that changes, I'll post my nonsense here for all to read.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

But I Love The Amazing Race

Do you watch it? It's the only "reality show" I'll put up with.

Who am I kidding with "put up with"? I love it. It's a great show. I may be biased in that I'd love nothing more than to spend 30 days shirking my responsibilites to travel the world. Meg and I watch it every week and talk about how much we'd love to be on it.

Tonight's Amazing Race ended with the father/daughter duo signing off. Despite the gay guys being penalized for 30 minutes over breaking the rules of the game, they still managed to live to race another day. I don't like them.

Who I like is Peter and Sarah. Perhaps its Sarah's prosthetic leg that makes her more sympathetic than the others, but I like her nonetheless. She's a fighter. But Peter... sometimes he can lose his patience quickly. That's not cool.

I started watching the show last spring, the ninth season. I thought it was fantastic. The teams were just all so fascinating. This season hasn't quite done it for me like the last one. There were more teams that I liked on that season. This year the producers were touting their ethnic diversity just in time for the Indian couple and the Muslim buddies to get the boot in the premiere. It kind of sucked.

Anyway, that's all I came to say tonight. Cheers to The Amazing Race.

Oh, and I'm considering switching back to the old blog at Blogger. I'm just not sure I like MySpace. Never have, never will.

Go visit me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home