I have a lot to say. Most of it nonsense. None of it relevant to anything. But I write because I love to write. And until that changes, I'll post my nonsense here for all to read.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Transference

Evening, all. I audited MySpace for a time and while I'm not as completely annoyed with it, I don't like my available options in terms of its bloggerdom. What? I know it's not a word.

So anyway, since, yes, I'm that in love with my own writing, I'm transferring everything from MySpace... to here. So check back below for those posts. They'll be listed under the proper day and time as set by their original postings.

If you didn't follow any of that, I'm sorry. Sometimes it happens. I'm very happy to be back here at the Blogger. In the meantime, while I'm copying over that other stuff, please feel free to drop by the hockey blog which I intend to take another shot at.

Okay, so pardon the dust during the reconstruction era here. I'll be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home