The Last Post
My decision is that I have decided to temporarily be okay with it. This. All of this.
What reason could you possibly have to care about all my whining in the last few days about how I don't understand this "MySpace thing?" None. I haven't developed the relationship enough for you to care.
If a hundred million other people are okay with it, why should I stand out as an individual who must complain (all while being a member of the cult)?
Do you care?
I don't write for you to care. I write to give you something to read when you're bored. And as evidenced by the fact that you are reading this, you are quite possibly bored most of the time.
But I don't mind. You're reading my stuff. In all its annoying glory.
Hey... hey, Rebekah! Did you pick up on all my double-meanings there? Did you? That's great stuff.
Okay and for everybody else, this is in fact not my last post as the title may have misled you to believe. It's a metaphor. Everything I wrote up there was a very specific bit of sarcasm for this one particular person who may or may not have commented on one or both of my previous blog posts. You may or may not now not know who it is I might or might not be not talking about. Or not.
Okay, so that's enough there. I'm going to write another post here in a little while about the new television season and my particular feelings on the premieres I've seen as that is what I am most interested in. I promise to stop writing about MySpace. It only calls more attention to it and I am completely against that.
And if Rebekah says one more time that I'm "full blown" then I'm going to leave (again) and go back to my Blogger blog. Which looks cooler anyway.
Oh wait. I know I said I'd stop talking about MySpace but please, somebody, what the hell is "Kudos" and why are people putting them on my blog? That is all.
Good night and good luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home